Coyote Starrk is an Arrancar and the Primera (First) Espada in Sosuke Aizen's army, along with his other half, Lilynette Gingerback.
Appearances in Other MediaEdit
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Master Swordsman - Starrk is extremely well versed in sword fighting, contrary to what his laid back and careless demeanor would suggest. Despite not having been formally trained, save for a few basic lessons from a Zanjutsu master, Sosuke Aizen, Starrk's basic skill alone is capable of contending with the likes of most other sword fighting masters. It was good enough to contend with Shunsui Kyoraku, who was often revered as an extremely talented sword fighter in his own right, using only a single sword in comparison to the latter's two. Even when the two of them reached an initial stand still, both fighters concluded that neither of them were truly trying. Fighting with a more defensive and composed style, Starrk's moveset centers on staying on the defensive until an opponent's pattern begins to sink in and become more apparent. Only then will he start looking for openings to strike out at his foe with a strong and well placed slash or stab. While fighting, Starrk employs a string of dynamic footing to attack from several well placed angles. This, coupled with his Spiritually enhanced strength, makes his ability in swordsmanship match that of any opponent that he may come across, be it from a Captain level opponent to beyond. The true extent of his swordsmanship has yet to be truly seen, but it can be safely assumed that he can easily battle on par with Captain level foes with very little effort. When he enters his Released state, Starrk's swordsmanship skill is instead traded for his tremendous marksmanship. However, his sword fighting skill is not entirely forsaken, as he is capable of manifesting two energy blades from his bandoliers by using the ability "Colmillo". Here, his style changes into a more relentless and suprise based pattern, striking the foe with several sword swipes and giving them hardly any time to react or dodge appropriately.
- Master Marksman - When firing his Cero, Starrk has been noted to have rather keen accuracy, almost always hitting his foe unless they are moving at great speeds. They are noted to almost always hit their mark, obliderating whatever lies in their path directly. Even when he isn't looking, such as firing the blast from his back or another location, they rarely miss their desired destination. Shunsui had a particularly difficult time managing Starrk due to the sheer potency and accuracy of Cero's that the Arrancar sent his way. Once Starrk dons the Released form of Los Lobos and acquires the dual pistols granted to him with said transformation, this particular talent becomes all the more apparent. Firing his weapons at blinding speed, the Cero blasts are said to be so quick and deadly that the foe never has the chance to see them coming, being struck in their central, most weakest points and being utterly blown away. Every shot that he fires lands somewhere and, as Lilynette puts it: "Screws someone's day up."
- Sonido Master - Starrk's skill and speed in Sonido is great, it seems as though he possesses some form of teleportation, simply appearing solidly instead of shimmering for a second like other Sonido users.
- Highly Perceptive Combatant
- Descorrer (Loosed Void)
- Immense Spiritual Power - As one of the top four Espada, Starrk is possesses tremendous spiritual power. His Reiatsu is blue.
Los Lobos (Wolf Pack)
- Resurreccion - Los Lobos' release command is "Kick About",
Resurreccion Special Ability
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Hierro
- Enhanced Cero Firing - Starrk can fire Ceros from his dual guns. He claims that he can fire up to 1000 of these Ceros at once.
- Cero Mertalleta (Infinite Ammunition Hollow Flash)
- Colmillo (Fang)
- Camarada (Soul Brethern/Compatriots) - Starrk can summon a pack of flaming grey wolves, seemingly numbring in the hundreds.
List of Moves and TechniquesEdit
List of AwakeningsEdit
- Resurreccion: Los Lobos
- Avenging the dead isn't my thing!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.