Petite and youthful, Nemu has black hair with slightly parted bangs and is pulled back into a long braid. Her expression is almost always melancholic, and it is rare to see her smile or show any real joy in her distinctive green eyes. Her uniform consists of a short black kimono with a white nagajuban under it. The sleeves of her kimono are not as wide as those worn by most Shinigami and the upper parts of the sleeves are puffed. She wears a traditional wide white obi with a red cord fastening it. On her left sleeve is her lieutenant's armband. In addition she wears white gloves that cover only the back of her hands and wrists; as well as a dark red choker.
Apperances in Other MediaEdit
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Enhanced Strength
- Hakuda Expert - As Nemu normally does not carry her Zanpakutō, she relies on her hand-to-hand combat skill in battle.
- Body Modification - Like his own body, Mayuri has implanted various modifications and chemicals within Nemu to use against his opponents. Nemu is mostly immune to the poisons used by Mayuri, including the deadly one used in his Bankai, as well as possesses within herself an augmentation chemical that ultimately does in Szayelaporro Grantz. It is also these modifications that allows Mayuri to revive her when she is in a death-like state.
- Inhuman Durability
- Chemistry Expert - Though not as knowledgeable as her father, Nemu does know many things regarding the chemicals used by Mayuri in his work, enough to keep an antidote in case anyone becomes poisoned by him.
- Shunpo Expert
- High Spiritual Power - Being a lieutenant of the Gotei 13, Nemu boasts a high spiritual energy.
Ninisojum (Puppeteer Transfer Protocol)
Shikai Special Ability
List of Moves and TechniquesEdit
- Mayuri Kurotsuchi ("Father")